R3-born 0.1.1 is released :-)
R3-born Core Change Log
Here are the main changes for this release. v0.1.1 : 9th March 2007
- Added Akismet anti-spam API
- Added a version checker for the Core and also for Blocks and Modules.
- Added search bot (Google, MSN, Yahoo!, etc) detection.
- Added logging (in Combined Log Format) to the R3-born Intrusion Prevention System.
- Enhanced the Module API so it now supports safe updating and custom CSS for blocks and modules.
- Enhanced the Layout Manager
- Enhanced the Registration and Profile pages by separating them.
- Enhanced the Template engine by back porting some features from phpBB 3.0.x
- Optimised and fixed the Search API
- Optimised and simplified Coloured Groups.
- Improved the Groups Management ACP
- Improved the Styles Management ACP
- Fixed various bugs in the core.
- Significant feature enhancements, bug fixes and optimisations added to the Menu and Who Is Online blocks.
- Significant feature enhancements, bug fixes and optimisations added to the Comments, Downloads, Forum, Pages,
- Private Messages, Weblogs and View Online modules.
- New modules : bot_list, cookie, error, google, referers and sql_backup
- New blocks : recent_blogs, recent_comments, recent_pages, recent_topics, search, socmarks and visit_counter.
R3-born 0.1.1 has fulfilled its first major objective, which is to be functional enough to run a website :-)